Welcome to the Association of Rocky Mountain College and University Mail Services
ARMCUMS is an association of western region mail professionals who are employed by colleges and universities. Since 1998 ARMCUMS has been helping campuses improve their services and reduce costs in their mailing operations.
ARMCUMS actively recruits from the Rocky Mountain regions of the United States, and we welcome college and university members from all states into our ARMCUMS family.
Join ARMCUMS today to keep up to date on all postal and mailing industry happenings. Network with other western region college and university mailing industry professionals.
Join us on Thursday, September 24th to hear our keynote speaker, Mark Fallon, President of Berkshire Company.
Mark will be kicking off
our conference for us with the timely topic of: What Do We Do Now? Little Lessons for Leading Change.
Every Thursday from September 24 through October 29
2:00 to 3:00 pm MDT
As you’ve probably heard, like most other organizations, ARMCUMS has postponed our in-person conference until 2021. Recognizing that pertinent training opportunities for the college and university mail professionals in our region is an essential ARMCUMS goal, we’re switching gears and taking our 2020 conference ‘virtual’.
ARMCUMS will be hosting a webinar every Thursday from September 24 through October 29 - 2:00-3:00 pm MDT. These 6 webinars are being offered at no cost to our registered attendees. Not already an ARMCUMS member? We’re excited to welcome any C&U employed mail professional to join us, also at no cost.
Yes, we said FREE!
A ‘Call for Presentations’ is currently open and you are welcome to submit a proposal or even recommend a topic or speaker that you’d like to see offered during our conference. We do have some nationally recognized speakers already lined up, but we’re open to suggestions. Deadline to submit is ASAP/no later than Aug 31st.
You can see the scheduled topics by clicking on the Events tab at the top of the page.
Registration is required. Please check the ARMCUMS website for up-to-date information and to register for the conference.
Questions? Email us at: ARMCUMSinfo@gmail.com
Registration is now open!
Looking for upcoming Events? Check out our Events link at the top of the page.
- It includes all webinars, training events, etc. that we are aware of.
- If you have other pertinent events that you'd like to see added, please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get them added as quickly as possible.
COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources
- USPS Vows To Remain Open As Essential Service
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Mail Remains Low Threat, But Cardboard Can Hold Virus For Hours
- 2020 National Postal Forum Cancelled
- Drupa Postponed to April 2021
- MAILCOM 2020 Rescheduled To June 8-10, 2020
- Truckers Face Obstacles Keeping Supply Chains Open
- Experts Say Risk Of Catching Virus From Mail Is Low
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- WebMD Coronavirus Special
- DMM Advisory
- COVID-19 Webinar: Managing Operations & Mail Center Risk by NACUMS and Brynka
- Campus Safety Magazine
- AMAZON warns of delivery delays, etc.
- August 7, 2020 - USPS Newsroom Reports
- August 21, 2020 - Alliance of Non Profit Mailers Alerts
- OMG Official Mail Guide