ARMCUMS is pleased to invite you to join us at this year's conference, being held in Logan, Utah and hosted by Utah State University. This year's conference is gearing up to be one of the best yet!
Conference fees this year are most likely the lowest cost and best value you'll find for any conference of this type.
- Members: $179 for the first attendee and $159 for each additional member from the same institution. Register by August 15, 2019 and take advantage of the $20 early bird discount for the first attendee. Use coupon code eb2019 when checking out.
- Non-Members: $219 for the first attendee and $199 for each additional person from the same institution. Fee includes ARMCUMS membership for the 2019-2020 fiscal year, ending June 30, 2020. Register by August 15, 2019 and take advantage of the $20 early bird discount for the first attendee. Use coupon code eb2019 when checking out.
- Guests: $159 per guest, includes all conference meals and participation in conference sponsored extra-curricular activities.
Scroll down to register! ↓
Business Partners . . . Please see the Business Partners tab to register. Thank you!
Conference rate of $89-$99 per night.
- $89 - Classic 2 Queen
- $99 - Deluxe 1 King
Mention ARMCUMS when calling to make your reservation - (435) 797.0017 OR use group code ARMCUMS when making your reservation online.
Shuttle - Airport/Hotel
- From/To Salt Lake City Airport
- To/From USU University Inn,
- Approx. 1 hour 50 minutes to
1 hour 55 minutes each way.
- (208) 656.8824
Public Transportation while in Logan
See website for detailed information on:
- Map and time schedule
- Bus stops
- Bus numbering
- How to board and get off the bus
- (435) 752.2877
Bear Lake Adventure!
Come early and join us on an adventure to Bear Lake. Saturday, September 28th
Plan to arrive in time for breakfast at 8 am, which will include our first conference session and then a 9:30-10 am departure from Utah State University on Saturday morning.
The Bear Lake Valley is a recreational paradise! Bear Lake is often called “Caribbean of the Rockies” for its intense turquoise blue water. Jet ski, go sailing, boating, fish, swim and play on sandy beaches. Enjoy bird watching & wildlife.
If you've never been to Bear Lake, you owe it to yourself to go, because it's not just another mountain lake.
Our adventure will include a bus ride to the lake, lunch, followed by an ice cream treat. We have some informative and educational conference sessions planned for the day. We'll return to Utah State University no later than 4 pm. In plenty of time for our Opening Reception and possibly a Utah State vs. Colorado State University football game.
No additional cost to participate - just note that you'll be participating on your registration form.
Early Bird Trip!
- Saturday, September 28
- 8 am breakfast
- 9:30-10 am departure from USU
- 4 pm return to USU
- Lunch included
- Ice cream treat
- Educational conference sessions included
- Cost included in your registration fee
Tentative Conference Schedule