Welcome! If you are an ARMCUMS member and you've reached this page by clicking on a link from our website, please log in and then try again.
If you're not currently an ARMCUMS member, please see the membership information below. We'd love to have you join our ARMCUMS family.
We invite you to join the Association of Rocky Mountain College and University Mail Services (ARMCUMS), an association of the western region mail professionals who are employed by colleges and universities. Since 1998 ARMCUMS has been helping campuses improve their service and reduce costs in their mailing operations.
The challenges and opportunities of running a successful higher education mail operation have never been greater. Managers can no longer serve in isolation. Mail professionals need a network to increase professional competence and one’s ability to achieve the goals of the institution. ARMCUMS can provide you with a collective voice, information, wisdom and expertise, and colleagues to network with.
Through educational programs, newsletters, website, Cunimail and our many members that are also affiliated with NACUMS (National Association of College and University Mail Services) we will keep you apprised of the critical issues, federal legislation and hot topics important to our industry. Participate in the annual benchmarking survey that results in the most comprehensive study of higher education mail services. Learn about interesting and effective practices that you may be able to adapt to meet your institution’s needs.
Become part of the national, unified voice to the USPS and the Postal Rate Commission. Help promote professionalism and respect for higher education mail managers and staff and get the latest crucial information.
2020-2021 ARMCUMS Membership Dues
July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021
- Initial Member $40
- Each Additional Member $30
- Institutional Membership $100
- Emeritus $0
Members will receive:
- Access to Members Only section of ARMCUMS website
- Bi-annual Newsletters
- Certificate of Membership
- Discounts on Conferences
- ARMCUMS Listserv
- Discount on NACUMS Membership
- Local contacts for networking, information and support
- Local conferences to meet local representatives to get your issues resolved
If you would like to get in touch with someone from the membership committee, please feel free to contact one of the following committee members:
- Jennie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 994.6208
- Holly Berryman at email@example.com or (307) 754.6117
- Lisa Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or (562) 944-0351 ext 5474
We look forward to welcoming you as a member
ARMCUMS Membership Committee
NOTE: We've made some changes to our membership process.
- Membership is now based on a subscription format. You will receive a notice each year letting you know when your membership will be expiring.
- It is highly recommended that each member renew their own membership individually, however, we realize that will not be possible for some schools.
- If you select more than one member you will be purchasing coupon codes to be redeemed for membership subscriptions.
- Please make sure that you send each additional member their redemption code so that they can complete their registration and fill out their profile.
- Due to issues in obtaining information and payments from NACUMS, we are no longer able to accept annual renewals through the NACUMS website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- If you select the pay by check option, we'll email you an invoice as soon as possible.
Please note: Once you get to the PayPal payment process you can then choose to pay with a credit card. You can choose to set up an account or simply check out as a guest.
- Annual Membership Subscription (PayPal/Credit Card)
- Annual Membership Subscription (check)
- Annual Emeritus Membership Subscription
- Need to Redeem a Coupon Code for a Membership Subscription?
Renewing Members, please log in first.
Looking for the NACUMS regional discount code?
It will be emailed to you once you've paid your annual membership dues. After September 1st, it will be available on our website in the Members Only area.